| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
The Peace Summit was held at Lumenaria in a castle made of Lumenite, which does not burn. The purpose of the summit was to get the ogres to sign a peace treaty. However, Gethen, who was imprisoned in the dungeons, managed to collapse the castle with a mind trick. As a result, one of the Mr. Forkle twins as well as Brant (part of the Neverseen) were killed, and Councillor Terik lost a leg. Nevertheless, the elves were able to convince the ogres to sign the treaty.
- Queen Hylda, representing the goblins
- King Dimitar, representing the ogres
- Councillor Oralie, representing the elves
- Sophie Elizabeth Foster
- Edaline Ruewen, there to look after Sophie
- Mr. Forkle, representing the Black Swan
- Fintan, representing the Neverseen (his attending was strongly opposed by some)