|Oralie & Kenric|
|Status|| Forbidden Lovers
|Rivals||The council (councillors are not allowed to marry or have children)|
|First Met||Before Book 1|
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
Koralie is the friendship/romantic pairing of Councillor Kenric Elgar Fathdon and Councillor Oralie. They are two of the twelve Councillors, although Kenric is no longer part of it as he had died in the third book due to Everblaze, a powerful and deadly flame. After his death, he was replaced by Councillor Alina.
They show obvious feelings towards each other, although they cannot be together. Due to the fact that they are both Councillors, they cannot have any romantic relationship with anyone (including getting married and having children, of course).
These two care about each other a lot and wish to marry...
|Councillor Kenric and Councillor Oralie||Being councillors, they cannot be together unless they resign.||None|
Other Names Edit
- Koralie (K/enric and Oralie)
- Ornric (Or/alie and Ke/nric)
- Kenalie (Ken/ric and Or/alie)
- Kenric scoots his chair "closer to Oralie's than he really needed to." (Page 58 paperback).
- Bronte is annoyed with "watching Kenric stare at Oralie."(Page 61 paperback).
- When Kenric agrees with Oralie on a council decision, Bronte responds sarcastically with, "Of course you do," and Sophie notes that Kenric did seem to favor Oralie over all the other councillors. (Page 118 hardback).
- Edaline mentions Councillor Kenric asking Councillor Oralie to dance, multiple times, during a party that Jolie Ruewen attended. Page 163 (hardback).
- After Kenric tries to see in Fintan's mind, Oralie soothes his headache and he tells her that she "always makes everything better." They smile at each other, her hand touching his head, in full view of other councillors. Page 291 (hardback).( it is hardback because the hardback has different pages)
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both Councillors.
- They both love each other.
- They both support Sophie.
- They both met Sophie to judge her entrance into Foxfire.
- They both blush when Bronte says that they like each other.
- They both attend the memory break on Fintan.
- Oralie is alive, while Kenric is dead.
- Oralie is an Empath, while Kenric is a Telepath.
- Kenric has red hair, while Oralie has blond hair.