| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
Kesler Dizznee is a owner of a apothecary and alchemist who owns Slurps and Burps. He is renowned for his unorthodox elixirs and crazy brews, as well as his multicolored shop, designed in just a way to make nobles and high class people squirm when they enter. He is well known for his powerful potions and is considered to be one of the best alchemists around. Despite this, he is also looked down upon because he is Talentless, and is considered a bad match, since his wife, Juline, was gifted the Special Ability as a Froster. He is also the father of triplets, which is usually considered disgraceful in the Lost Cities.
- JULINE (Wife)- has a Special Ability as a Froster. In Lodestar she is revealed to be Squall.
- DEX (Oldest son)- looks exactly like his father, has a Special Ability as a Technopath.
- BEX (Daughter)- one of the triplets, looks like Kesler, Level One.
- REX (Son)- one of the triplets, looks like Kesler, Level One.
- LEX (Son)- one of the triples, looks like Kesler, Level One.
- EDALINE (Sister-in-law)- has a Special Ability as a Conjurer.
- GRADY (Brother-in-law)- has a Special Ability as a Mesmer.
- JOLIE (Niece)- deceased, had a Special Ability as a Conjurer.
- SOPHIE (Adopted niece)- has Special Abilities as a Telepath, Inflictor, Teleporter, Enhancer and Polyglot.
- Kesler was one of the alchemists who worked on making the frissyn to put out the Everblaze fire in Eternalia.
- Kesler dislikes the Nobility as many of them are rude to him and his family due to his being a talentless.
- Kesler has five siblings. He was the youngest child of his family, and the only one not to manifest a Special Ability.