Other Names Edit
Flinh (F/itz and Linh)
Litz (Li/nh and Fi/tz)
Lintz (Lin/h and Fi/tz)
Finh (Fi/tz and Li/nh)
Vacksong (Vack/er and Song)
- When Fitz first sees Linh, he says, “Wow” along with Dex, and Sophie immediately wonders why he is nice to her, and suspects that he likes her.
- Fitz also volunteers to carry Linh when she is too weak to walk, and he holds her as they escape Ravagog
- When Linh shields the rain away from them, Fitz is impressed and tells her that she doesn’t give herself enough credit.Linh blushes after this statement. It is also seen that he is unable to take his eyes off her.
Similarities and Differences Edit
- They are both elves
- They both have dark hair
- They both have a brother
- They both have attended Exillium
- They are both very skilled when it comes to their talents
- They both are close friends with Sophie
- Linh is a Hydrokinetic, while Fitz is a Telepath
- Linh is a twin, while Fitz is not
- Linh has only one sibling, and Fitz has two
- Linh has light blue eyes, while Fitz has teal eyes, but if they had the same color eyes, they would be family and they couldn't date.
- Linh lives in the Neutral Territories, while Fitz lives in Everglen
- Linh has jet black hair with silver tips, while Fitz has dark brown hair.
- Linh attended Exillium much longer than Fitz did.
- Linh has problems with her parents while Fitz doesn't.
- Linh is close to her brother while Fitz isn't.