| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details from the latest books.
Bramble is a game played in the Lost Cities. There is not much known about Bramble, except for the fact that there is a championship every three years. It's played with a triangle shaped ball and involves tackling. We know that Grady has a part in organizing the sport, and he has a couple hundred years' worth of jerseys in his possession (according to Sophie).
- Although it is a popular sport among elves, it is barely mentioned in the books.
- We know that the Boy Who Disappeared (identity revealed in to be Alvar in Book 4: Neverseen ) was wearing a bramble jersey when Sophie saw him.
- When Keefe mentioned Bramble, he said, "Like, maybe a round of Tackle Bramble?" That was from Neverseen when Fitz was recovering from the getting impaled.
- In Nightfall, we learn that Keefe took Fitz's favourite bramble jersey
- Bramble could be a cross between rugby/football/basketball